Thank you for your interest in our martial arts academy!
- We are open to enroll new students all-year-round. We enroll students of all ages with no experience at all or any experience in other martial arts styles. Adults with prior BJJ experience must go through a background check with your prior instructors. Contact us to inquire more about it.
- We offer several membership plans with NO CONTRACT. However, we offer a discount to the student that signs up for longer terms. You can always upgrade or downgrade your plan or cancel without penalties for any reason.
- Tuition can be paid in full or in monthly installments. Family members receive great discounts.
- In all forms of enrollment the student receives a FREE UNIFORM to get started and our curriculum book.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent at the time of try-out and registration.
- Saturday open mat practices are FREE for parents.
Don't shop for martial arts classes only online. Lots of people waste time and thousands of dollars with unproductive martial arts programs. Come in person to meet the instructor, get the feeling of our family environment, the workout and our teaching methodology. Hope to get you on board with us!
Click to see our Summer Schedule
SCHEDULE - Youth classes divided by age groups.
Adult classes divided by skill level. Flexibility may be granted upon request.
4-5 years old - Tuesday and Thursday: 4:45 to 5:15pm (This class will resume on August 2017. 5 years old kids may be eligible to the 6-7 class).
6-7 years old - Tuesday and Thursday: 5:30 to 6:30pm
8-9 years old - Monday and Wednesday: 5:30 to 6:30pm
10-12 years old: Monday and Wednesday: 6:30 to 7:30pm
13-15 years old: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 to 7:30pm
Adults - Beginners Only
Monday and Wednesday: 7:30 to 8:45pm
Adults - Intermediate/Advanced Only
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30 to 9:00pm
Adults - Executive (Over 35 yrs old) - Morning classes
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:45 to 10:45am
Friday - Reserved for Self-Defense Workshops & Competition Team
Saturday - Open mat for members only. Check our Facebook member's page for times.
All adults and children (must be accompanied by a parent on the mat) are welcome to attend OPEN MAT sessions on Saturdays.
Every 2nd full week of each month please wear No-Gi attire.